Monday, March 16, 2015

Dessange Oleo Miracle Replenishing Oil Review

I love Influenster! It's so fun to get to try new products and to share my opinion (like it really matters) about such things. I received the trio of Oleo Miracle Replenishing Oil by Dessange through Influenster, for free, a few days ago. It came with Shampoo, Conditioner, and a leave-in oil treatment.
I have pretty thin hair so anything oily tends to drag my hair down A LOT, so I used the shampoo as directed, but only used the conditioner and leave-in treatment on the ends of my hair. I was so surprised by the results! My hair is super silky and soft and shiny without being heavy, or weighed down with oils like I expected it to. Afterall, the main 3 ingredients in the products are different types of oil. After that, I did my regular hair routine or blow-drying and straightening the top layers of my hair and curling the ends for some extra fun. :) Here's a picture:

My hair isn't really two different colors, but I can't get the lighting right in my basement so it all looks one shade, but the bottom is pretty much what my hair looks like all over.

My one complaint I have of the product is that it doesn't smell as good as I want my hair products to smell. It's not bad or anything, but I love a fragrant, yet subtle, smell that lasts all day and makes my husband say "Oh you smell so good!" when he hugs me. Ya know what I mean?

1 comment:

*LaUrA* said...

Gosh your are gorgeous!! I am not kidding when I say they need to hire you as their hair model!!